- May 11, 2020
Everest Base Camp Trek in November
Everest Base Camp Trek in November is the end of the autumn season trekking in Nepal. The autumn is the peak season trekking in the Everest region. The season begins with the end of Monsoon season and ends with the beginning winter season.
The month of November offers stable and pleasant weather to trek in higher elevation. This is the ideal month of trekking in Nepal including Everest base camp trek.
The Everest base camp trek is popular throughout the year. You will see a larger number of tourists along the trekking trail. It offers a thrilling adventure and memorable journey during November trekking. Also, you will enjoy the spectacular views of the high Himalayan range with a diverse landscape of the alpine valley.
Everest base camp trek in November, you can enjoy the comfortable walk-in favorable and chilly weather. Therefore, stable weather and mild temperature experience the most beautiful nature and adventurous journey to the EBC.
Highlights of the Everest base camp trek in November
Everest base camp trekking trail
Everest base camp trek in November weather
Accommodation and Meal in Everest base camp trek
Guide and Porter in Everest base camp trek
Travel insurance for the Everest base camp trek
Equipment of the Everest base camp trek in November
Tips of Everest base camp trek in November
Highlights of the Everest Base Camp Trek in November
- Exciting picturesque mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Clear and comfortable weather
- Trekking trail leading through the beautiful green lush Rhododendron forest, River, waterfalls, typical Sherpa village and diverse landscape of the alpine valley
- Explore the Sagarmatha national park and discover the diverse flora and fauna.
- Visit Sherpa village and learn about their culture and tradition
- Tengboche Monastery: 17th-century monastery
- Awe-inspiring views of some of the highest peaks in the world, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and Ama Dablam
- To get the thrilling and close views from the Kala Patthar: 5545 m
- Enjoy the outstanding beauty of nature, Khumbu glacier, and gorges from different parts of the trail
Everest Base Camp Trekking Trail
Everest base camp trek is the most popular no one trekking trail in Nepal. Mt Everest is the world’s highest mountain 8848m/29,029ft altitude above the sea level. So it will be the dream destination for thousands of tourists all over the world. Hence there is more than one route of trekking trail in Everest base camp trek. The month of November is safe for all trekking routes in the Everest region. Here we recommend some trekking trail:
Gokyo Valley Renjola Pass Trek
Gokyo valley and Renjola pass trek are the perfect trekking routes of the Everest base camp trek. The trek offers the crystal clear mountain range with magnificent Gokyo valley and Renjola pass trek. In November all these trekking routes safe and open for the trekkers.
On this trekking trail, you will get the close views of Mt Everest and massive mountain peaks. Also, you will enjoy the outstanding beauty of the Khumbu valley and glacier from the Renjola pass.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek
If you are looking short and luxurious trekking package Everest base camp helicopter trek will be the best. Along the trek, you will experience the beauty of nature and Sherpa settlements, culture with a snow-capped mountain range.
Besides, the month of November also possible Everest base camp helicopter tour. You will enjoy the mesmerizing clear and close Ariel views of Mount Everest and massif Everest region mountains. Also, you will get close views of the nature and diverse landscape of the Khumbu valley.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
Jiri to Everest base camp trek is the classic route of Everest region trek. If you want to avoid crowed some days trekking. You can drive to Jiri from Kathmandu and trek to EBC. It gives you more time to acclimatize at higher altitude trek.
This is the longer trekking route to Everest base camp trek. You have a physical preparation and proper training for the long journey to the high altitude trek. November will be a great option to avoid the crowed of trekking in this route.
However, Everest base camp trek in November has various options to get the adventure with high altitude trek. There are many more attractions and alternatives during the Everest base camp trek.
Adventure Alpine Gorkha will help you to plan and customized service as per the guest time frame and interest of the EBC trek.
Everest Base Camp Trek in November Weather
November is the end of the autumn season in Nepal. The days are sunny and bright. The clear weather offers perfect visibility and amazing views of nature.
You can enjoy the panoramic view of the Everest Himalayan range from a different viewpoint.
In November, the temperature will be around 6 to 12 degrees Celsius in the daytime. But morning and evening temperature will be decreased below zero degrees Celsius.
The temperature will start at the decreased end of November. And getting started colder during this time trek. The temperature will be around 6 to -4 degrees Celsius last week of November during day time. Also, the night-time temperature will be dropdown.
Here is the estimated temperature at various points during the Everest base camp trek in November.
Place Elevation Avg. Tem Min Tem. Max. Temp.
Lukla 2,829 m 6.5°C 6.5°C 12.2°C
Namche 3,463 m 2.9°C -3.4°C 9.2°C
Dingboche 4,483 m -2.9 °C -11°C 5.3°C
Lobuche 4,910 m -5.5°C -13.8°C 2.8°C
Gorak Shep 5180 m -6.6°C -14.9°C 1.8°C
Accommodation and Meal in Everest Base Camp Trek
Most of the tea houses open during peak season trek in November along the trek. The trekking trail witness a large number of trekkers along the trail. The lower region of trek plenty of tea houses and they provide the best service even in peak season. But in a higher elevation number of tea houses and very hard to find a good accommodation service. Thus you have to pre-book accommodation during high season in EBC.
Besides, the tea houses provide twin sharing accommodation with comfortable beds and warm blankets. Some of the tea houses available attached bathroom service but most of the lodges have a common toilet and shower. You will get a reasonable price for the accommodation and food service.
Most of the tea houses and lodges provide the hospitality service and heartily welcome. The tea houses have a menu and you can select own choice as per your interest. They have a simple, local, and healthy food.
We highly recommend the Nepali traditional food Dal Bhat with curry, which is healthy and energy food for the altitude trek. You can get different national and international cushion-like noodles, Momo (dumplings), roti (flatbreads), cereals, and so on. Also, you can get soft and hard drinks available during the trek.
Guide and Porter in Everest Base Camp Trek
During November, the temperature gradually decreased in the Everest base camp trek. You have to bring summer and winter clothes. You might bring some winter trekking gears if you trek in November.
A guide and porter is highly recommended for the Everest base camp trek in November. The porter will great help to carry your heavy loads trekking luggage. You don’t need to worry about the heavyweight and get more time to explore the adventurous trekking trail.
Having a guide with means you had a luxurious holiday. The guide will everything manage pre-book accommodation with proper guidelines as per the altitude trekking routes. You will get the information about the trekking region and different Himalayan ranges in Nepal. Also, you will experience different ethnic cultures and traditions along the trek.
Travel Insurance for the Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest base camp trek is a higher altitude trek in Nepal. So you have travel insurance such Himalayan region trek. Most of the trekking agencies will not accept without travel insurance for the altitude trek. You should get travel insurance anywhere before going to trek all over the world.
You must have from your home country. It should cover good travel insurance.
Make sure your travel insurance coverage the high altitude trek in Everest base camp trek. You have to confirm it should cover the emergency evacuation. Also, make sure the maximum elevation trek includes your travel insurance policy.
The weather is unpredictable in higher elevation trek. However, you are doing trekking at higher altitude accepting the challenge and difficulty along the trek. Thus travel insurance is the safety and precaution for your adventurous journey.
Equipment of the Everest Base Camp Trek in November
The packing is a difficult task for the Everest base camp trek. The weather condition is slightly predictable in November.
The temperature will gradually dropdown during November. So you have to carry warm clothes for the colder month of November.
During the last week of November, you will experience the cold weather in a higher altitude trek.
Thus, you have to prepared necessary arrangements as per the weather condition in the Everest base camp trek in November. The Flowing guideline helps you packing the trekking gears in November.
- Base layers: Synthetic shirts and trousers (choose a fabric that wicks moisture away)
- Insulation layers: Lightweight fleece jackets and pants (soft and warm for cold nights)
- Upper Layers: Warm and waterproof jackets and trousers
- A good, heavy winter jacket
- Breathable, moisture-wicking undergarments (underwear, bra, vest)
- Wide-brimmed hat
- Buff (great for protecting your neck from the wind and sun)
- Gloves (light, insulated)
- Hiking boots (comfortable ones with ankle support)
- Breathable, moisture-wicking socks
- Trekking sandals (great for exploring villages, tea houses, cafes)
- A good, waterproof day backpack
- Sleeping bag with a liner (easier to warm up than the blankets provided)
- Trekking poles (great for balance and descents)
- Torchlight (great for early morning treks)
- Water bottle
- Portable chargers
- Easy to dry towels
- Travel size toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, and tissue paper)
Tips of Everest Base Camp Trek in November
- Trek starts early in the morning. You will get a splendid time to explore the amazing beauty of nature. If you arrive on time at your destination easy find good accommodation.
- The weather condition is unpredictable in the Himalayan region trek. While a trek you have to keep update the weather forecast.
- You have a good preparation for trekking gears as per the trekking season. It should be comfortable and durable for the trek at higher altitudes. During a trek, you may suffer from the cold and windy weather. So you have to bring a layer of clothes which helps you to easily walk.
- November is the peak season of trekking. So you have to pre-book your trip. It will help to make your plan and get a good accommodation service and flight ticket.
- Everest base camp trek is the higher altitude trek. You have to knowledge about altitude sickness. If you are a beginner you have to understand the symptoms and precaution of the altitude problem. It will greatly help to overcome altitude sickness.
- Do not rush. Walk on your speed as well as proper rest and acclimatization. Relax and enjoy your trek.
- Having plenty of water to overcome the altitude problem. Water hydrate your body. Don’t use alcohol and smoke in higher elevation trek, etc.
November offers the best time to trek all over Nepal. In the Everest region trek, you can do a short and long trip. Along the trek, you enjoy the remarkable beauty of nature. Hence, you will get a lot of experience Everest base camp trek in November.
During the autumn season provides paradise views of nature, which gives the energy to the trekkers and climber.
You have to pre-book your trip because of the peak season trekking in EBC. You need to book your flights, meals, tea houses, tour packages in advance.
For more details, you can email or contact us.
Visit website www.adventurealpinetreks.com
Namaste from the lap of Himalayan country Nepal!!!