Highlights of Nepal Cultural – Scenic Tour
- Tour beyond Kathmandu valley at places of great delights and interest
- Visit scenic old Dhulikhel town and holy Buddhist sites of Namobuddha
- Grand views of sunrise from Sarankot hill at scenic and beautiful Pokhara city
- Explore Nepal Far South West at Lumbini the birth place of Lord Buddha
- Tour Mode: Accommodation In Tourist standard Hotels
- Tour Grade: Leisure short walks and drives with scenic flights
- Day tour: Minimum of 04 hrs to maximum 05 hrs.
- Total Trip: 09 Nights and 10 Days (From Arrival to Departure).
Nepal Cultural – Scenic Tour Overview
Nepal Scenic and Cultural Tour a great combination with best parts of the country where one can soak into immense cultural heritage of Nepalese of both Hindu and Buddhist religion that makes Nepal a great country to visit. Nepal Scenic and Cultural Tour begins right from you arrival in Kathmandu with tour of its famous world heritage sites, and then heading beyond the valley at scenic Dhulikhel a old Newari town of more than 500 years of history offers super panorama of sunrise over array of Himalayan peaks and then visit of Namobuddha holy sites within pristine location an impressive place explore its religious monuments.
Nepal Scenic and Cultural Tour extends heading Nepal Mid-West to reach at famous touristic spot at Pokhara city blessed with natural beauty of snow capped mountains, green hills, verdant valley and serene lakes. Enjoying time at Pokhara visiting scenic view points and dramatic natural wonders then heading towards Lumbini around Nepal Far South West at Terai belt the flatland of the country with warmer sub-tropical temperatures.
At Lumbini tour of famous historical and religious sites around Lord Buddha’s birth place known as the ‘Light of Asia’ after an interesting and exciting time on head back to Kathmandu to complete our wonderful trips on Nepal Scenic and Cultural Tour.
Best Seasons for Sightseeing Tour and short hike
Nearly all seasons of the year where March to May spring time will be the best time with fine clear morning till afternoon, with some chances of rains sometimes.
October to mid December another best months around Autumn/Fall and pre winter, when most of the days are clear for views and walks but can be much colder and freezing as altitude gains with chances of snow sometimes.
Monsoon months begin from mid June to mid September a wet rainy seasons where less number of travelers visits Nepal for various reasons and tours.
Nepal Cultural – Scenic Tour Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu sightseeing tour of Kathmandu heritage sites
- Day 03: Drive to Dhulikhel with overnight stops on Mountain Resorts
- Day 04: Catch sunrise over Himalayan peaks with tour of Namobuddha and drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 05: Drive to scenic Pokhara renowned touristic spot.
- Day 06: In Pokhara with tours at places of interest
- Day 07: Drive to Lumbini birth place of Lord Buddha – 06 hrs.
- Day 08: At Lumbini visit historical and religious sites.
- Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu from Bhairawa – 50 mins and transfer to hotel.
- Day 10: International Departure homeward bound or respective countries.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.