Highlights of Phulchowki Hill Hike
- Enjoy scenic day hike on to top Phulchoki Hill facing breathtaking views of peaks
- In complete tranquil surrounding overlooking views of Kathmandu valley
- Walk and climb through pristine forest surrounding with exotic bird life
- Hike into traditional farm villages one of best way to observe local culture
- Stand on top of Shivapuri Hill the highest point around valley at 2,765 m high
- Hike Grade: Moderate with Ups and Downhill walks.
- Highest elevation gain: Above 2,765 m high.
- Day walks: Maximum of 04- 05 hrs.
- Seasons: All year except monsoon times June to mid September
Phulchowki Hill Hike Overview
Phulchowki Hill one of the highest view top around Kathmandu valley rim located south east of the capital within Lalitpur city district also know popularly as Patan.
Starting with short drive of 18 km distance to reach at the base of Phulchoki Hill around beautiful Godavari village and its exotic botanical and herb garden a place within pristine environment full of green vegetation and dense alpine forest.
Phulchowki Hill Hike a great place to spend your day away from bustling city life of Kathmandu where you catch fresh mountain air with tremendous mountain panorama of Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang and Jugal Himal with Everest range towards far east and Annapurna due west direction.
A great spot for views and to be for a while in peaceful surroundings of forest with sound of birds along with grand mountain views a hike of 3-4 hours that includes drives both ways.
Phulchowki Hill Hike Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Drive and hike to Phulchowki Hill at 2,765 m high – 05 hrs.