Highlights of Tilicho Lake – Semi Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Fabulous scenery all along the walks within dramatic and unique landscapes
- Enjoy scenic and cultural walks to high Manang valley and at beautiful Tilicho Lake
- Visit traditional villages of low to high Manang areas enriched with old cultures
- Within the dry and arid valley of Manang enclosed by an array of high mountains
- Explore the less-visited area of Tilicho and its emerald-colored lake within the scenic area
- Adventure on high Thorang-la facing outmost views of landscapes and peaks
- Trip Mode: Hotel while in cities with local Lodge on treks
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Adventurous walks.
- Highest elevation gain: 5,416 m /1769 ft on top Thorang-La pass.
- Daily walks: Minimum of 4 hrs to maximum 6-7 hrs.
- Trek duration: 14 Nights and 15 Days (with drive and flight to Pokhara)
- Total Trip: 19 Nights, 20 Days (Kathmandu-Kathmandu).
Tilicho Lake – Semi Annapurna Circuit Trek Overview
Alpine Gorkha Treks present a unique adventure combination with ‘Tilicho Lake and Semi Annapurna Circuit Trekking’ the best marvelous country around Himalaya to experience with us. ‘Tilicho Lake and Semi Annapurna Circuit Trekking’ leads you to magnificent areas away from main trekking trail of famous Annapurna circuit for some days in complete isolation in the harmony of mountains, lakes and pristine wilderness.
We have designed and planned this beautiful Tilicho Lake with Semi Annapurna Circuit Trekking. It was a perfect blend of gorgeous natural scenery with local cultures of Manang impressive villages enriched with age-old culture and colorful heritage of Buddhism religion. ‘Tilicho Lake and Semi Annapurna Circuit Trekking’ will be you memorable adventure holiday, where walks lead with a drive from the capital Kathmandu to reach Nepal Mid West at Besisar and further to reach at hill village at Jagat.
Trekking through delightful lovely farm villages and entering cool forest area to reach at Dharapani unto Chame town. After crossing scenic Manang valley, where step diverts from the main trail to the remote and isolated destination at Tilicho Lake. With ample time to explore around turquoise-colored, Tilicho Lake enclosed by Tilicho and Gangapurna peaks. Then heading back to Annapurna circuit route to reach the highest spot of the adventure on top Thorang-la pass at high 5,416 m, offers breathtaking views of mountains and magnificent landscapes.
Where walk comes to an end reaching Jomsom the headquarter town of Mustang district after staying overnight at the holy spot of Muktinath on route Jomsom the home of Thakali people. We are then flying to scenic Pokhara to conclude our fantastic adventure ‘Tilicho Lake and Semi Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
Main Best Seasons for ‘Tilicho Lake and Semi Annapurna Circuit Trekking
March to May and September to November months, March to May a springtime and the best time with wild-flowers in full bloom, especially the rhododendron (Nepal national flower).
The walk will be more enjoyable with a beautiful and bright morning till afternoon, as well as chances of rains sometimes.
October to November another best months around Autumn/Fall, when most of the days are clear for views and walks can be much colder and freezing as altitude gains with chances of snow sometimes.
Tilicho Lake – Semi Annapurna Circuit Trek Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu options for sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Jagat 1,290 m via Besisar 800 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Dharapani 1,920 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Chame 2,670 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Pisang 3, 230 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek to Manang Village 3,450 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 08: Rest day at Manang for local hikes and acclimatization.
- Day 09: Trek to Khangsar 3,734 – 05 hrs.
- Day 10: Trek to Tilicho Lake Base 4,140 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 11: Free for hike to Tilicho Lake and back at base camp.
- Day 12: Trek to Siri kharka – 05 hrs.
- Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka 4,110 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 14: Trek to Thorang High Camp 4,600 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 15: Cross Thorang-La 5,416 m and to Muktinath 3,800 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 16: Drive to Jomsom 2,715 m- 02 hrs.
- Day 17: From Jomsom Fly to Pokhara and transfer to hotel by the lake.
- Day 18: Drive / Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 19: In Kathmandu for individual activities or short sightseeing tour.
- Day 20: International Departure homeward bound or respective countries.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.