Highlights of Seti River Rafting
- Trip Mode: Hotels-River Lodge and Resorts or camping.
- Rapid Grade: II to III (in high flow season) moderate to adventurous
- Rafting: For 2 days
- Rafting Duration: Approx: 30 km to 35 km of 2 days rafting.
- Put In Point: Damauli of 04-05 hrs drive from Kathmandu nearest from Pokhara of 1-2 hrs journey
- Ending Point: At Trisuli River near downstream Mugling town
- Activities: Exciting drive, thrilling rafting to scenic float.
- Season: All season except July-August (monsoon wet months)
Seti River Rafting Overview
The Seti River rafting a Milky Way rafting for 02 days of scenic and whitewater on pleasant mild warm water full of exciting waves with much bird life along the river side.
Seti River flows from the glaciers of massive Annapurna and Machhapuchare Himal ‘Fish Tail’ eventually join at Trisuli on the second day of rafting from near Pokhara, a town of Damauli.
On reaching the starting point at the bank of the river received by Captain of the boat and rafting crews, after necessary information related on safety measures raft downstream paddling through nice waves and rapids with views of hills and villages by the shore of the river.
Seti is the best for bird lovers where you can observe various species of exotic bird life during rafting and camping on the beach near Sarankot farm village, next morning raft for few hours to join with Trisuli River and then either drive back to Kathmandu or Pokhara as well Chitwan national park can be reached.