Highlights of Marshyangdi River Rafting
- Trip Mode: Hotels-River Lodge and camping.
- Rapid Grade: I I I to V in high season of post monsoon times of September and October
- Rafting: From a day to 2 days
- Rafting total distance: From 20-25 kms on a day to 60 kms on two days.
- Rafting Duration: 1 day approx: 20 to 25 km
- Put In Point: Bulbule (06 hrs drive from KTM & 4 hrs from Pokhara)
- Ending Point: Beyond Besisar depending on season and water volume
- Activities: Exciting drive, thrilling rafting to scenic float.
- Season: All season except July-August (monsoon wet months)
Marshyangdi River Rafting Overview
Marshyangdi River Rafting for a day to 02 days, challenging white-water river for rafting adventure, located Nepal Mid-West of few hours to reach at warmer farm country of Lamjung district.
Where our guide and river crews receives you and then paddle through exciting rapids to the end of rafting point with all the thrills and frills that Marysangdi River has to offer.
Marshyangdi River Rafting, a fast running river fed by the glaciers of Gangapurna Himal, Annapurna II and III and Tilicho Peak around scenic high Manang valley.
Marysangdi River Rafting, drive to reach at “put in point” of rafting adventure in a nice farm village at Bulbule.
Located on route famous and popular Annapurna Circuit trekking trail, a farm village on the foot-hills of Mt. Manaslu, Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal, where this turbulent river churns and bubbles below.
Marysangdi River Rafting starts at Bulbule offers exhilarating white water rapids with some technical rafting test and ability of team works to conquer various holes, drops and rapids then with pleasant floats on this exciting, raging river Masrsyangdi.
Due to Marysangdi Hydro Dam, our rafting ends before the big dam near Bhote Odar and Phalasangu villages, where an overland drive reaches you back at Kathmandu or Pokhara.