Highlights of Karnali River Rafting
- Trip Mode: Hotels-River Lodge and camping.
- Rapid Grade: IV to VI (in high flow season) adventurous to challenging
- Rafting: From 4-5 days or more
- Total River distance: 180 kms.
- Rafting Duration: 1 day approx: 25 to 30 km
- Put In Point: On route Karnali River
- Ending Point: Near Kailali and Bardiya.
- Activities: Drive (option fights) walks and rafting.
- Total Duration: 11 Night and 12 Days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
- Season: All season except July / August month monsoon times.
Karnali River Rafting Overview
Karnali River known as ‘The Big Bend’ on Rafting adventure, the mightiest river of Nepal around remote Far West a journey that involves long drive or flight to reach Nepalgunj city and then drive and trek to start point of Raft.
After few days of enjoyable and interesting treks then reaching at the starting spot with all river crews and other members of rafting team, then float downstream through great waves and rapids to reach at near Bardiya National park and then back to Kathmandu after a week of thrilling adventure on mighty Karnali River.
After a great thrill on Big Bend the mighty Karnali encountering world class rapids with continues thrill paddling into big waves and drops to end the great adventure at Kaillali near Bardiya, where one can join in for Jungle Safari fore few days before returning back to Kathmandu by air or overland, after great adventure on Karnali River Rafting.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.