Highlights of Everest Panorama Trek
- Enjoy commanding views and panorama from the beautiful spot at Thyangboche
- Impressive cultural villages of highlanders of Everest the famous Sherpa
- Explore fascinating traditions and colorful custom on route walks
- Visit monasteries of great interest on treks and at Thyangboche
- A short scenic flight to and from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Trip Mode: Hotel while in cities with local Lodge on treks
- Trek Grade: Moderate with touch of altitude.
- Highest elevation gain: At Thyangboche Monastery 3,867 m high.
- Daily walks Minimum of 3-4 hrs to the maximum -06 hrs.
- Trek duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days (Lukla to Lukla)
- Total Trip: 11 Nights and 12 Days (Kathmandu-Kathmandu.
Everest Panorama Trek Overview
Everest Panorama Trek is a great way to spend your short adventure facing views of world highest Mt. Everest. Along the way to route of trekking to reach top and beautiful spot at Thyangboche. Thyangboche one of the highlights located on a small high plateau surrounded by green alpine woodland of rhododendron, oaks, junipers, pines and silver fir trees with commanding views of snow-capped peaks with Everest that encircles Thyangboche and its colorful monastery at the height of 3,867 m high.
Everest Panorama Trekking an excellent way to enjoy your adventure holidays in Nepal of short duration walks of little more than a week time frame, allows you to be close to world highest peaks in the harmony of local Sherpa impressive culture of ancient Buddhism heritage and traditions. Starts with a short scenic flight from the capital Kathmandu to reach at Lukla with a fabulous panorama of mountains with views of Everest during air journey, from Lukla, leads on the gentle downhill with few short ups following glacial Dudh Kosi River and crossing bridges several times to reach high above famous Namche Bazaar.
At Namche a large village, a town with beautiful houses that serves as lodge and hotels with many necessary facilities for visitors where once a week a colorful Saturday market takes place. From Namche journey leads with scenic views of peaks with Everest and majestic Amadablam and walking into serene forest higher up to reach the beautiful spot at Thyangboche and its monastery.
Thyangboche is the point of the marvelous and magnificent beauty of mountain views with Everest-Amadablam and other adjoining peaks with time to visit its impressive monastery and then downhill to Lukla. Before Lukla from Thyangboche walk leads you at Khumjung village located on a wide glacial valley with grand views of mountains here enjoy the fascinating culture of Sherpa and visiting its old monastery, the only place where you can witness a scalp believed to be of a Yeti.
From Khumjung walk to Khunde village and down to Namche to reach Dudh Kosi River valley and then completing our great marvelous journey at Lukla where short flight brings you back at Kathmandu, after a beautiful experience on Everest Panorama Trekking.
Best Seasons for Everest Panorama Trekking:
Nearly all seasons of the year can trek, where March to May springtime will be the best time when wild-flowers especially the rhododendron (Nepal national flower) in full bloom, which the walk more attractive with beautiful, bright morning till afternoon, with some chances of rains sometimes.
October to December another best months around Autumn/Fall and pre-winter, when most of the days are clear for views and walks but can be much colder and freezing as altitude gains with chances of snow sometimes.
Monsoon months from mid June to mid September a wet rainy seasons where less number of trekkers venture and some lodge in mid monsoon and mid-winter lodge can be closed sometimes due to harsh and humid climate which makes the walking trails much harder and slippery, but much greener hills with lush vegetation in wet seasons, so the choice as per your holidays for Nepal and for Everest Panorama Trekking.
Everest Panorama Trek Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu options for sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2,820 m (35 mins) and walk to Phakding 2,654 m- 04 hrs
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m- 06 hrs
- Day 05: In Namche for rest and acclimatization with short hike.
- Day 06: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek to Khumjung village 3,654 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 08: Trek to Monjo 2,880 via Namche Bazaar – 06 hrs
- Day 09: Trek to Lukla – 04 hrs and transfer to lodge
- Day 10: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 11: In Kathmandu for individual activities or short sightseeing tour
- Day 12: International Departure homeward bound or respective countries