Highlights of Bardiya National Park Wildlife Safari
- Complete isolation away from main foreign visitors on undisturbed location
- Bardiya national park for various jungle safari in the comfort of nice lodges
- Famous for Fresh Water Gangetic Dolphins with exotic flora and fauna
- Various exciting jungle activities from elephant ride to safari in four wheel drives
- Remote and pristine national park of Nepal with rare animals and bird life
- Tour Mode: Accommodation In Jungle Lodge and Resorts
- Tour Grade: Leisure to moderate with short walks and drives
- Safari Activities: 2 Nights and 3 Days.
Bardiya National Park Wildlife Safari Overview
Bardiya National Park wildlife safari one of the most exciting destinations located on Nepal Far South West tropical jungles of Terai belt with an area
968 sq. Km. The Park famous for viewing rare and endangered antelopes the Black Buck, and habitat for Royal Bengal Tiger, one-horned Rhinoceros and hundreds of different species of mammals and reptiles and birds life.
This Park placed in the far mid-western Terai, east of great Karnali River, one of largest undisturbed wilderness for the wild-life safari in the Terai region. About 70 % of the Park covered with Sal forest with the remaining, balanced mixture of grassland, savannah, and riverine forest.
Bardiya National park provides an excellent home for endangered animals like rhinoceros, wild elephant, tiger, swamp deer, blackbuck, Gharial and Marsh mugger crocodile including Gangetic dolphin.
Endangered birds encompass Bengal florican, lesser florican, silver head media, and Sarus crane. Additional 30 different mammals, over 200 species of birds, and many snakes, lizards and fish have been recorded in the Park’s forest, grassland, and river habitats. A good number of inhabitant and migratory birds are found in the Park.
To reach Bardiya National for Wild-Life Safari either take a long, fascinating overland journey of 8 hours. The easiest and short ways were flying to Nepalgunj city of 50 mins air ride then short drive to park premises where jungle lodge situated.
Best Seasons Bardiya National Park Wildlife Safari
Nearly all seasons of the year where March to May springtime will be the best time with beautiful, bright morning till afternoon, with some chances of rains sometimes.
October to mid-December another best months around Autumn/Fall and pre-winter, when most of the days are clear for views and to observe animals and bird-life with cooler nights and morning sometimes.
Monsoon months begin from mid-June to mid-September wet rainy seasons where less number of travelers visits Nepal for various reasons and tours.
Bardiya National Park Wildlife Safari Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: From Kathmandu fly to Nepalgunj and drive for few hours to reach park outskirt and transfer to lodge / hotel.
- Day 02: Full day safari programs with elephant ride
- Day 03: Morning nature program and drive to Nepalgunj for flight back to Kathmandu.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.