Highlights of Yala Peak Climbing
- Yala Peak of less technical to climb where all interested people can join
- Enjoy adventure on top stunning Yala Peak facing grand mountain panorama
- Explore around beautiful Langtang valley of outmost scenic landscapes
- Visit rural farm villages of Tamang the hill tribe of Langtang Himal region
- From green forest to alpine green valley to remorseless fields of ice and glaciers
- Trip Mode: Hotel with local Lodge on treks and camping on climb
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Adventurous walks.
- Climbing Grade: ‘F’ “Facial Easy” (French and Swiss Alpine Climbing Classification Systems).
- Daily walk and climb: Minimum of 04 hrs to maximum – 07 hrs on climb.
- Trek / Climb duration: 11 Nights and 12 Days (with drives both ways)
- Total Trip: 14 Nights and 15 Days (Kathmandu-Kathmandu.
Yala Peak Climbing Overview
Yala Peak Climbing with Adventure Alpine Gorkha Treks leads you to a memorable and exciting journey to the far end of beautiful and scenic Langtang valley enclosed by a range of high mountains. Yala Peak climbs, where the route leads you above green forested areas towards the picturesque green valley at Kyanjin within Langtang valley — then heading towards the complete wilderness of mountain range to reach the base of Yala Peak.
Yala Peak climbs a lesser mountain at the height of above 5,500 m /18,044 ft, where grade listed as just ‘F’ means a climb of “Facial Easy” grading from French and Swiss Alpine Climbing Classification Systems. An accessible peak to climb of less technical difficulty where climbers require adequate climbing gear such as ice-ax, crampons with main ropes on descending for safe and secure adventure on Yala Peak Climb.
Yala Peak Climb starts from Kathmandu heading towards the straight north direction to reach around Rasuwa district within Langtang Himal range in the home country of Tamang, the main tribe of Langtang area. From the road-head after ending the drive heading uphill towards forested areas and then reaching at beautiful Langtang valley at Kyanjin facing marvelous mountain views, with time here for acclimatization and then towards Yala Peak base camp.
For Yala Peak Climb where the camp is set with spacious tents till the climb is completed, at base camp relax and then heading for a significant long haul to reach the summit of Yala Peak after walking past glacier and snow sections.
You are enjoying dramatic scenery from the summit of Yala Peak with views of both side landscapes and mountains of Tibet located just across massive Langtang mountain range.
An enjoyable climb and success head back to Kyajin to follow the same route back at Syabrubesi for a new drive to Kathmandu with grand memories and experience with an adventure on Yala Peak Peak Climb.
Best Seasons for Yala Peak Climbing and Langtang Valley Trekking
Nearly all seasons of the year can be trekked and as well for the climb of Yala and other peaks within Langtang valley.
March to May on springtime best time with wild-flowers especially the rhododendron (Nepal national flower) in full bloom; the walk will be more attractive with beautiful, bright morning till afternoon, with some chances of rains sometimes.
October to November another best months around Autumn/Fall and pre-winter, when most of the days are clear for views and walks but can be much colder and freezing as altitude gains with chances of snow sometimes.
Monsoon months from mid June to mid September a wet rainy seasons where less number of trekkers venture and some lodge in mid monsoon and mid-winter lodge can be closed sometimes due to harsh and wet climate which makes the walking trails much harder and slippery, but much greener hills with lush vegetation in wet seasons, so the choice as per your holidays in Nepal and for Yala Peak Climb and Langtang Valley Trekking.
Yala Peak Climbing Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu options for sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1,503 m- 06 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,450 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Langtang Village 3,430 m-05 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin 3,830m/12,565 ft – 04 hrs.
- Day 07: At Kyanjin for option hike to Kyanjin-Ri 4,773 m /15,659 ft or Tsesgo-Ri 4,984 m /16,351ft.
- Day 08: Trek to Yala peak Base Camp 4,870 m / 15,977 ft – 05 hrs.
- Day 09: Climb Yala Peak 5,500 m /1,8044ft back at base camp – 07 hrs.
- Day 10: Spare and contingency day in case of unfavorable weather condition.
- Day 11: Trek to Kyanjin -04 hrs.
- Day 12: Trek to Lama Hotel -06 hrs.
- Day 13: Trek to Syabrubesi – 05 hrs.
- Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu1, 300 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 15: International Departure homeward bound or respective countries.