Highlights of Chulu East Peak Climbing
- Adventure on top Chulu East Nepal Himalaya highest trekking peaks
- Enjoy walks around high and scenic Manang valley surrounded by high mountains
- Walking on Annapurna circuit route world best holiday adventure destinations
- Explore lovely village culture on route trekking with utmost views of peaks
- Trek, climb to Chulu East peak facing spectacular panorama of dramatic views
- Trip Mode: Hotel with local Lodge on treks and camping on climb
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Adventurous walks.
- Climbing Grade: PD + ‘Per Difficule’ with plus (French and Swiss Alpine Climbing Classification Systems.
- Daily walk and climb: Minimum of 04 hrs to maximum – 8 hrs on climb.
- Trek duration: 16 Nights and 17 Days (with drive and flight)
- Total Trip: 21 Nights and 22 Days (Kathmandu-Kathmandu.
Chulu East Peak Climbing Overview
Adventure Alpine Gorkha Treks & Expedition presents a grand and glorious adventure for all interested trekkers and climbers to the top of Nepal Himalaya highest trekking peaks of Chulu East. Chulu East Peak is climbing an enjoyable destination to choose where the scenery of mountains and rolling green hills with verdant valley never ends from the start to an end of the adventure.
The walk takes you from low-warm paddy fields and terraces to cooler green hills covered with enchanting tree lines covered with rhododendron, magnolia, oaks and pines and visiting delightful lovely villages of great interest. The journey progress is reaching much cooler zone within high and scenic Manang valley enclosed by series of peaks with Annapurna range in the south, Chulus and Pisang peaks towards north.
After enjoying times in the comfort of the local lodge, where our route heads away from main villages of Manang and popular trails of Annapurna circuit to reach complete barren wilderness at Chulu East Peak base camp to spend overnights in tents till the climb is over.
Chulu East Peak rises at an altitude above 6,584 m / 21,727 ft high as Nepal’s most top trekking truly stunning peaks located within a group of adjoining West-Mid and Far East Chulus and close to Damodar Himal and towering Pisang Peak in the east.
Chulu East Peak climb for the final ascent with time for acclimatization and much preparation to tackle the mountain to reach its summit top, where the grade is PD + means ‘Per Difficult’ Systems for the climb comes from French and Swiss Alpine Climbing Classification.
The grade defines as a straight-forward climb with some technical difficulty to face in few sections where all climbers require full climbing equipment for the challenge and to submit to the top of Chulu East Peak.
After much practice climb then ready for the final bid starting early morning where our expert guide leads you all the way to the top and back with safe descend, at the top enjoy the mind-blowing panorama of surrounding close views of mountains.
You are affectionate on top of the world, where return journey leads back on the main Annapurna circuit trail to reach main Manang village and then towards high Thorang-la pass to contact Mustang district at holy Muktinath premises.
From Muktinath explore the temple complex regarded as one of holiest of all holy places in Himalaya region by both Hindu and Buddhist followers, where our treks end on reaching famous Jomsom, a headquarter town of Mustang area.
After last overnight within Jomsom and Kaligandaki River valley around Mustang where the short scenic flight takes you to land at beautiful Pokhara, a city blessed with the magnificent natural scenery of mountains and lakes.
Marvelous adventure Chulu East Peak Climb completes on this picturesque spot at Pokhara by the side of calm Phewa Lake with views of Annapurna Himalaya.
Best Seasons for Chulu East Peak Climbing and Trekking
April to May springtime will be the best time when wild-flowers especially the rhododendron (Nepal national flower) in full bloom, which the walk more enjoyable with beautiful, bright morning till afternoon, with some chances of rains sometimes.
October to November another best months around Autumn/Fall and pre-winter, when most of the days are clear for views and walks but can be much colder and freezing as altitude gains with chances of snow sometimes.
Monsoon months from mid June to mid September a wet rainy seasons where less number of trekkers venture and some lodge in mid monsoon and mid-winter lodge can be closed sometimes due to harsh and humid climate which makes the walking trails much harder and slippery, but much greener hills with lush vegetation in wet seasons, so the choice as per your holidays for Nepal and for Chulu East Peak Climb with Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
Chulu East Peak Climbing Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu options for sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Jagat 1,290 m via Besisar 800 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Dharapani 1,920 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Chame 2,670 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Pisang 3, 230 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 07: At Pisang rest day for acclimatization.
- Day 08: Trek to Julu 3,900m – 06 hrs.
- Day 09: Trek to Chulu Base Camp at 5,300m – 04 hrs.
- Day 10: Trek and climb Chulu High / Advance Camp at 5,660 m – 03 hrs.
- Day 11: Climb of Chulu East 6,584 m / 21,727 ft descend to base camp.
- Day 12: Reserve day in case of unfavorable bad weather condition.
- Day 13: Trek to Ngawal village 3,657 m via Julu – 06 hrs.
- Day 14: Trek to Manang Village 3,450 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 15: Trek to Yak Kharka 4,110 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 16: Trek to Thorang High Camp 4,600 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 17: Cross Thorang-La 5,416 m and to Muktinath 3,800 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 18: Drive to Jomsom 2,715 m- 02 hrs.
- Day 19: From Jomsom Fly to Pokhara and transfer to hotel by the lake.
- Day 20: Drive / Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 21: In Kathmandu for individual activities or short sightseeing tour.
- Day 22: International Departure homeward bound to respective countries.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.