Highlights of Chitwan National Park Wildlife Safari
- Asia’s best national park for various jungle safari in the comfort of nice lodges
- Listed in World Heritage Sites since 1984 enriched with exotic flora and fauna
- Various exciting jungle activities from elephant ride to safari in four wheel drives
- Oldest and most popular national park of Nepal with rare animals and bird life
- Tour Mode: Accommodation In Jungle Lodge and Resorts
- Tour Grade: Leisure to moderate with short walks and drives
- Safari activities: 2 Nights and 3 Days.
Chitwan National Park Wildlife Safari Overview
Chitwan National Park wildlife safari takes you around Nepal oldest and Asia’s best national park with a total area of 932 sq.kms located inner subtropical Terai lowlands of South-Central Nepal.
The park was classified as a World Heritage Site in 1984 and famous for rare endangered Royal Bengal Tiger, One-Horned Indian Rhinoceros two species of Crocodile (Marsh Mugger and Gangetic Fresh Water Gharial). With more than 450 different species of exotic bird-life includes more than 43 species of mammals, along with many other ordinary species such as Gaur (Asian bison) wild elephants, four-horned antelopes, striped hyenas, pangolins, Gangetic dolphins, monitor lizards, and pythons.
Other animals found in the park added sambars, Chital (spotted deer) barking deer, sloth bear, palm civets, Languor and rhesus monkeys. All jungle activities led by expert naturalist and jungle guides to provide enough information of the park, flora-fauna, and local Tharu international culture and in the comfort of lovely jungle lodge and resorts.
Best Seasons Chitwan National Park Wildlife Safari
Nearly all seasons of the year where March to May springtime will be the best time with beautiful, bright morning till afternoon, with some chances of rains sometimes.
October to mid-December another best months around Autumn/Fall and pre-winter, when most of the days are clear for views and to observe animals and bird-life with cooler nights and morning sometimes.
Monsoon months begin from mid-June to mid-September wet rainy seasons where less number of travelers visits Nepal for various reasons and tours.
Chitwan National Park Wildlife Safari Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: From Kathmandu drive to Chitwan and transfer to lodge / hotel.
- Day 02: In Chitwan full day safari programs with elephant ride
- Day 03: Morning nature program and drive back to Kathmandu or to Pokhara.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.