Highlights of Dhampus – Sarankot Hike
- An enjoyable short and long day hike on scenic hills of Annapurna Himalaya
- Enjoy visiting rural farm hill villages of varied cultures and custom of old heritage
- Walk into serene alpine woodland with grand views of high snow-capped peaks
- Catch stunning sunrise from Dhampus and Sarankot hill over array of mountains
- Hike Grade: Moderate with Ups and Downhill walks.
- Highest elevation gain: At Dhampus village 1,540 m high.
- Day walks: Maximum from 04 to maximum 06 hrs.
- Total hike: 02 Nights and 03 Days Pokhara to Pokhara.
- Seasons: All year except monsoon times June to mid September
Dhampus – Sarankot Hike Overview
Dhampus and Sarankot Hike leads you to short trekking or a moderate walks of few days with enjoyable time in the comfort of a charming mountain lodge with rooms facing views of peaks.
Dhampus and Sarankot Hike take you on top cooler green hills from the suburb of beautiful Pokhara valley. Here you can soak into a magnificent panorama of mountains facing sunrise over Annapurna-Manaslu-Lamjung Himal with majestic Machhapuchare the Fish-Tail peak.
Where walk leads ups and downhill on scenic trails that lead you many farm hill villages of great interest to observe local culture and traditional life and then ending our pleasant walk at beautiful viewpoint hill of Sarankot a famous spot for sunrise and views of mountains.
After a glorious moment and experience on green mid-hills of Annapurna with Dhampus and Sarankot Hike as walk completes at Sarankot a great place to end with a drive back to Pokhara.
Dhampus – Sarankot Hike Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Drive and walk to Dhampus village 1,540 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 02: From Dhampus hike to Sarankot 1,460 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 03: Morning enjoy sunrise and mountain views and drive to Pokhara