Highlights of Nagarjun Hill Day Hike
- Closest high hill of Nagarjun from the capital city Kathmandu outskirt
- An enjoyable day hike within the serene surrounding of dense alpine tree lines
- Enjoy the panorama of Kathmandu city and the valley with a range of snow peaks
- Get refreshed with clean country air within the close backdrop of mountain scenery
- Hike Grade: Moderate with Ups and Downhill walks.
- Highest elevation gain: Above 2,145 m high
- Day walks Maximum of 03- 04 hrs.
Nagarjun Hill Day Hike Overview
Nagarjun Hill day hike takes you to closest scenic hills of Kathmandu valley located North-West from the capital Kathmandu and your hotel.
A great scenic spot to spend your time within lush green vegetation and lovely forest of rhododendron-oaks and pines tree lines overlooking tremendous views of Kathmandu city and the valley within close Himalayan mountain backdrop.
A fantastic spot although close to the bustling central city and yet remote, and isolated an excellent area for a day hike to get you refreshed, an ideal country walk before your major trips around Nepal Himalaya.
Nagarjun Hill day hike will be a lovely introductory walk and practice before you join in for more extended trekking adventure. The hilltop of Nagarjun offers grand views within its pristine environment.
Nagarjun Hill Day Hike Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Short drive and hike to Nagarjung Hill at 2,145 m high -04 hrs
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.