Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Daily alluring views of Annapurna Himalaya range of peaks on walks
- Shortest trek in whole Himalaya region to Annapurna base camp
- Panorama of mountains that encircles you at scenic Annapurna Sanctuary
- Walk and explore interesting Gurung villages enriched with age-old farm life
- Gurung one of the famous hill tribes of Annapurna and within Nepal Himalaya
- Fascinating lively culture of local Gurung villages of Ghandruk-Chomrong
- Lovely woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-oaks-pines and fir tree lines
- From low warm country to high green hills and towards arctic zone of glaciers
- Trip Mode: Hotel while in cities with local Lodge on treks
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Adventurous walks.
- Highest elevation gain: 4,130 m at Annapurna Base Camp.
- Daily walks: Minimum of 3-4 hrs to maximum 5-6 hrs.
- Trek duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days (Pokhara to Pokhara)
- Total Trip: 13Nights and 14 Days (Kathmandu-Kathmandu.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Overview
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking an adventure that fulfills your dreams getting close as well standing right beneath towering peaks of Annapurna in the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary and at base camp. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking will undoubtedly delight you with beautiful views high mountains on daily walks to reach the main highlight at Annapurna Base Camp located within picturesque sanctuary enclosed within series of mighty high peaks of Annapurna Himalaya.
Adventure Alpine Gorkha Treks offers with well planned and specially designed Annapurna Base Camp Trekking programs and itinerary that allows you with ample time soak into the local culture around Gurung villages interwoven with Buddhism religion with simple and impressive farm life and cattle herding in the backdrop of stunning Annapurna mountain range.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking where all age-group and interested people can join in as this is the only base camp walks of short duration time in all Himalayan destination, and right to inform that it is also only base with facilities of the sweet and cozy lodge with rooms facing grand scenery of mountains.
Starts from scenic and beautiful Pokhara city and its green valley with serene lakes that capture a reflection of Annapurna peaks, where a short drive takes on the foothills and then heading into high hills within the lovely forest of rhododendron-magnolia-oaks and pine trees and walking into delightful villages to enter Modi River gorge filled with dense woods then reaching a wide, steep valley at Annapurna Sanctuary towards our target within Annapurna Base Camp.
After enjoying marvelous moments then adventure heads downhill taking an alternative route to road-head for short drive back to Pokhara after a great fabulous experience and adventure on Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
Main Best Seasons for Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Nearly all seasons of the year can trek, where March to May springtime will be the best time when wild-flowers especially the rhododendron (Nepal national flower) in full bloom, which the walk more enjoyable with beautiful, bright morning till afternoon, with some chances of rains sometimes.
October to early December another best months around Autumn/Fall and beginning of wintertime, when most of the days are clear for views and walks but can be much colder and freezing as altitude gains with chances of snow sometimes.
Monsoon months from mid June to mid September a wet rainy seasons where less number of trekkers venture, and some lodge in mid monsoon and mid-winter where inn can be closed sometimes due to harsh and humid climate which makes the walking trails much harder and slippery, but much greener hills with lush vegetation in wet seasons, so the choice as per your holidays for Nepal and for Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu options for sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive or Fly to Pokhara 860 m (30 mins by air) with 6 hrs overland.
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul start walk to Ghandruk village 1,930 m- 05 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Chomrong 2,170 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Dovan 2,630 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp 3,700 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) at 4,130 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 09: Trek from Base Camp to Bamboo 2,345 m – 06 hrs
- Day 10: Trek to Jhinu village 1,780m with Hot Spring – 06 hrs.
- Day 11: Trek to road head and drive to Pokhara-05 hrs.
- Day 12: Drive / Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 13: In Kathmandu for individual activities or short sightseeing tour.
- Day 14: International Departure homeward bound or respective countries.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.