Highlights of Helambu Cultural Trekking
- On pleasant and scenic trail towards north east of Kathmandu valley rim
- Explore amazing traditions and colorful culture of Hyalmo the tribe of Helambu
- Walk along with superb scenery of rolling green hills and snow capped peaks
- Visit farm villages of great interest in the backdrop of Langtang and Jugal Himal
- On least visited areas by other trekkers within pristine natural surroundings
- Trip Mode: Hotel and local Lodge or Home Stay on treks
- Trek Grade: Moderate with Ups and Downhill walks.
- Highest elevation gain: At Tadepatti Hill top above 3,597 m high.
- Daily walks: Minimum 04 hrs to maximum – 06 hrs.
- Trek duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days (With both way drives)
- Total Trip: 09 Nights and 10 Days (Kathmandu-Kathmandu).
Helambu Cultural Trekking Overview
Helambu Cultural Trekking is with Adventure Alpine Gorkha Treks, where all types of people can join in for beautiful holiday destination in the high and mid-hills of Central Himalaya of Langtang and Jugal Himal range. Helambu valley Trekking offers grand scenic views of high snow-capped peaks with rolling green hills and valley landscapes along with the impressive local culture of rural farm villages on route pleasant walks to Helambu.
Helambu Cultural Trekking a great way to spend your time in Nepal for week duration within pristine wilderness covered with a dense green forest of tall rhododendron, magnolia, oaks, pines and fir tree lines with endless views of dramatic landscapes.
Helambu Cultural Trekking starts with short drive heading east of Kathmandu valley rim and climbs to the scenic ridge at Chisapani. It is the place with marvelous views of the sunrise over the chain of Himalayan peaks. The walk continues with down and uphill climb past delightful traditional villages of Tamang and Hyalmo people than reaching the highest spot at Tadepatti above 3,597 m overlooking grand views of the scenery.
The journey continues reaching into Helambu areas, and at Tarke Gyang the lovely main village of Helambu and home to a small tribe of people the Hyalmo enriched with age-old traditional heritage of colorful Buddhist religion explore its impressive village and monasteries.
We are enjoying excellent moments around Helambu interesting villages. The trail leads downhill to warmer farm areas for the new drive back to Kathmandu after a grand and splendid moment on Helambu Cultural Trekking.
Helambu Cultural Trekking Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu options for sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani 2,300 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang 2,446 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Tadepatti 3,597 m – 04 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Tarke-Gyang 2,590 m via Malemche-Gaon 2,560- 06 hrs.
- Day 07: At Tarke Gyang with rest day to explore local culture.
- Day 08: Trek to Sermathang 2,610m – 04 hours
- Day 09: Walk and drive to Kathmandu via Malemchi Bazaar – 05 hrs.
- Day 10: International Departure homeward bound or respective countries.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.