- September 29, 2019
Annapurna base camp best time to go
Annapurna base camp trek is also known as ABC trek. It offers the stunning beauty of nature and mountain range. The trail explores the descending and ascending path of trekking as well as a cultural variety of the different rituals of peoples. Sunrise and sun sent amazed to the traveler while walking through the trek. Along the way to the trip, we saw the remarkable beauty of nature as well 360 views of snowcapped mountain range view of Annapurna range, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, and many more peaks.
Annapurna base camp trek walks through the verities of landscape and complete rich cultural with panoramic mountain, terrace field, charming Gurung village and a wide variation of flora and fauna.
Thus it was the most waited destination to the adventure lover. If you are looking for the best time to travel in Annapurna base trek, we would like to prefer in autumn season September, October, and November.
Different people have their own interest and they choose a different time to visit. As we understand that autumn and spring season are the best time to trek in Annapurna base camp trek. Because of the clear weather, dry surrounding, and perfect views.
In this time, the weather was bright and beautiful to view the beauty of nature and mountain.
Trekking season can be categories two times a year. The best time to Annapurna base camp trek are pre-monsoon (March, April, May) and post-monsoon (last of September to November).
Annapurna base camp trekking in the autumn season (September-November)
Autumn is the perfect time to trek in this region. This season many trekkers prefer to go to base camp trek. This time you will have significant experience clean, bright, and fresh weather.
The autumn season comes after the monsoon. The weather is nice with warmer days and cold nights in a higher altitude. Otherwise, in this part of trekking became super attractive to the traveler.
In this season, offers crystal clear mountain views and no chance to rain but days a sunny and beautiful. Due to the favorable condition of weather, so we suggest a trekker this is the best time to trek in this region.
Tips for the autumn season trek
- We have to book a hotel while starting the journey because of the peak trekking season
- Caring a sleeping bag because of the crowd, we may not found an extra layer of the blanket, higher altitude very much cold.
- Guest must bring a water bottle and water purified medicine and purifier
- Most bring worm cloths and dry food like chocolates and biscuit (because we maybe walk more extended hour during the day, you have it, and you will not be able to stay hunger)
- If you are planning about the Annapurna base camp trek? Don’t delay to contact us. We would like to make your holiday memorable.
- Amazing and beautiful landscape
- Clear and warmer weather
- Safe to travel with many more tourist
- You will have an organic service and food
- Busy trekking trail
- Solo trekker can’t get chance to better service
- Guest service can be served on time
Annapurna base camp trek in spring (March-May)
This spring season is the second-best trekking season in Nepal. Spring season comes before the Monsoon March to May. This season is very colorful because of the Rhododendron, Magnolia, and many other alpine flowers that are blooming. Nature became amazed by the traveler. So this time also outstanding for the trekker.
This time trek during the day’s wormer and clear weather but night time will be a bit colder. Traveler can be lightweight trek cloth and comfortable.
The lower part of the trek weather is warmer and pleasant to walk but even in higher altitude somehow colder but that not much.
Base camp trekking is the best time in this season. This trek is warmer in higher altitude in day time but evening and morning will be drop down 5-degree Celsius on average.
Because of the colorful forest and crystal clear snow-capped mountain trekker will be overwhelmed and spend more time in Himalayan region Annapurna base camp trek.
- Unobstructed weather reflect Beautiful nature
- Comfortable walk during day time
- Chance to acquaint with many foreigner friends and sharing culture and knowledge
- View of the stunning snow-capped mountain with nature
- Crowed of the traveler, hard to walk
- Who wants to solo and unique travel, he/she will not get a chance to a pleasant walk
- Quit hard to walk on a sunny day
Annapurna base camp trek in Summer (June-August)
This season starts from June to August. It is monsoon season in Nepal. The temperature of the clear and bright weather remain 20-25 degree Celsius on average, which is warmer in the lower part of the trekking region. Which is bearable to start our journey to the towering peak.
The days are hotter, even the rainfall. In the monsoon time, the days are warmer but a high chance of rain in the evening time. So we have to start our journey early in the morning, and there is no chance to catches the rain.
After raining the sky will be clear, and we could saw the fantastic landscape and mountain range. Sometime cloud will obstruct the stunning view of the mountain, but it will not be longer remain the same condition.
This season offering the solo traveler can achieve their goal and interest, there was no chance to disturb. This time will be the vegetation greenery and charming view in the dust-free surrounding.
We have a many more option during this off-season trek. Then you can do the shadow of rain trekking trail like; Jomsom trek, Upper Mustang trekking in the Annapurna conservation.
Tips for Annapurna base trek during summer
- Most bring a waterproof bag, jacket, and boots
- Not forget to bring a raincoat
- Monsoon season along the way, maybe attract the leaches, so you have to bring salt. It will help protect from the insect.
- Be careful while walking along the way; you may be falling because of the slippery roads.
- Don’t forget to bring water purifier or medicine because you have to purify water monsoon rain will contaminate the water.
- Very greenery view of the landscape and dust-free sky and mountain
- Less number of tourist, best service provided by the hotel
- You will have a beautiful lodge and food service
- The landslide will block the path
- The trail would be slippery and muddy
- The Mountain View will be obstructed because of the cloud
- Less number of the hotel is open
Annapurna base camp trek in winter (December-February)
The season starts from December to February. It varies because of the altitude and landscape. We can notice the same in-between season on the same trip.
Winter season is freezing in this trekking on a higher altitude than the lower valley. The weather became windy because of the higher altitude and snow in the mountain.
We have to bring more wormer cloths and a unique arrangement for this trekking for this reason.
Along the trail, rhododendron blooming makes a colorful walk. Rhododendron, as well as other flowers, is starting a blooming on the way last of the winter season trekking in this region.
The benefit of the Annapurna base camp trekking
- Astonishing view of nature as well as snow-capped mountain range
- Best time to the photography of life
- You had an excellent opportunity to explore Nepali culture and lifestyle
- Less touristic season and you had the best service providing from the hotel
- A solo traveler can be easy for the trek. Because of the accommodation and service.
- December and January is the month of the Christmas and New Year, and you had an excellent opportunity to participate for the uniqueness
Tips of Annapurna base camp trek
Best time to trekking in Annapurna base camp trek is autumn and spring
Astonishing Mountain View because of stable weather and beautiful season
You will recommend the guide and porter hiring for the trekking; the guide will help to provide service and information accurately as well as team crew takes care of our guest-oriented service.
Do not hurry to the trip; you are here for the adventure in Nepal, make your destination slowly and enjoyable
We cannot predict the higher altitude because of the condition; we may not be able to view a mountain range.
Annapurna base camp trek is a pleasurable journey through the alpine vegetation and walking on the beneath of giant Mount Annapurna and Machhapuchera (Fish Tail). This trek is excellent because of the crystal clear mountain range and beauty of nature.
While starting a journey at any time of the year, you have to prepare for the trek. Because we went higher altitude, any time can change the weather condition. So we had to more think about the health and future.
We have many more alternatives for adventure in Nepal. Please contact us; we will provide further information about each trip to Nepal. We are excited to replay your email 24 hours a day