- June 2, 2019
Everest Base Camp trekking in may
Trekking in Everest Base camp is not an easy task, but you will be in the paradise of nature. You are here to explore the environment. May is the best time for the clear weather, and along the way, blooming the Rhododendrons makes a more unpredictable natural beauty. Our diverse landscape will amaze you. The uniquely harmonious blend of natural splendor, fascinating culture of Sherpa community along with their warm hospitality, makes EBC trek one of the most unforgettable and incomparable treks in the world. The journey begins with an exploration of ancient Kathmandu Valley, followed by an awe-inspiring flight to reach Lukla over alluring Panorama of Mountains. Gradually you would experience the breathtaking scenery of the Khumbu valley.
The sunny day with a clear crystal view of the mountain range and fantastic landscape. The day departure could not be extremely hot and cold. So it will be beneficial to keep our journey more romantic and memorable. You can capture a stunning nature and mountain range view on your camera. This is the best season for the Everest base camp trek because of the stable weather.
Some feature of the Everest Base Camp trek in May
- Scenic mountain flight Kathmandu to Lukla
- The outstanding beauty of nature and landscape
- Stunning views of other peaks like Mt. Makalu, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, and Mt. Cho Oyu.
- Trek to the Kala Patthar, where we can view one of the best close-ups of Mt. Everest
- Walkthrough Sagarmatha National Park and observe a wide range of flora and fauna.
- Explore Tengboche Monastery, the largest monasteries in the Khumbu region.
- Visit Sherpa villages like Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Pheriche, and Gorak Shep.
- The authentic, traditional and cultural lifestyle of the local Sherpa people
- Enjoy astounding views of Khumbu icefalls and glaciers.
- Step in the base of the world’s tallest Mountain and feel its radiating exuberance
Advantage of the trek in May
- Close of breathtaking Mountain Views because of the clear weather.
- Full, lush green vegetation and the Rhododendrons bloom in this time of the year.
- The weather will be perfect, and we can flight Kathmandu to Lukla having scenic mountain range and nature view
- The days are longer, and you can spend time to explore around the Mountain and landscape
Many people went through the way, and you can exchange experience with a new friend around the globe and get some help from a difficult situation. Thus Adventure Alpine Gorkha Treks & Expedition will provide better service and information for your adventurous holiday. You are here for the beautiful trekking, so if you came on the best season, you would have a memorable journey, somehow weather determines your interest to look upon the clear view of nature. May will be more suitable for the beautiful trek.