Highlights of Bhutan Cultural Tour
- Bhutan Cultural tour of great delight in the harmony of local interesting heritage
- World’s one and only Himalayan Kingdom as it was since past hundreds of years
- Exceptional scenery of Bhutan country landscapes of green hills and snow-peaks
- Enjoy perfect harmony of Bhutanese people intact with colorful traditional life
- Tour of around best places with famed Tiger Nest the Taksing Monastery
- Trip Mode: Hotel with local Lodge and Guest House in Bhutan
- Tour Grade: Leisure to Moderate short walks.
- Daily drives: Minimum 03 hrs to maximum – 05 hrs.
- Bhutan duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days (with both ways flight)
- Total Trip: 09 Nights and 10 Days (Kathmandu-Kathmandu).
Bhutan Cultural Tour Overview
Bhutan Cultural Tour of week duration allows you to soak in local Bhutanese great culture in the backdrop of high snow-capped peaks, where tour leads you from main city to rural farm villages to witness the true Bhutanese life.
Bhutan Cultural tour of great interest, although a small country one and only Himalaya Kingdom on this planet interwoven with fascinating Buddhism culture and traditional way of heritage life as it were for hundreds of centuries that still retains in the land of thundering dragon known as ‘Druk’.
Bhutan Tour full of exciting experience from the moment you land at Paro international airport of the country. From here scenic drive with views of Bhutan rural areas as journey reaches at Bhutan capital in Thimphu with fabulous sightseeing tour at places of great interest.
Tour extends to other scenic past of Bhutan to reach at Punakha with historical background of ancient glory days with interesting time visiting its monasteries and sites of great interest. Where drive leads back to Paro with visit of Bhutan famous Tiger Nest before heading back to Nepal or to other respective countries, after a marvelous experience on Bhutan Cultural Tour.
Best Seasons for Bhutan Cultural Tour:
March to May and September to November months of the year, where April to May spring time will be the best time, visit of great interest with fine clear morning till afternoon, with some chances of light rains sometimes.
September to November another best months around Autumn/Fall, when most of the days are clear for views and walks but can be much colder and freezing as altitude gains with chances of snow sometimes.
Bhutan Cultural Tour Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu sightseeing tour and Tibet preparation.
- Day 03: Fly to Paro 2,280 m 1 hr 30 min drive to Thimphu 2,320 m – 02 hrs.
- Day 04: Tour of Thimphu at places of interest.
- Day 05: Drive to Punakha 1,350 m- 03 hrs.
- Day 06: At Punakha with interesting tour.
- Day 07: Drive to Paro 150 k.m- 05 hrs.
- Day 08: Sightseeing around Paro with famous “Tiger’s Nest”.
- Day 09: Depart Paro for Nepal or to other respective destinations.
- Day 10: International Departure homeward bound to respective countries.