Highlights of Bhutan Classic Tour-Trekking
- Enjoy best areas of Bhutan from city-towns to rural farm villages
- A marvelous experience with tour of famous historical religious sites
- Scenic trekking and drive overlooking great country landscapes and mountains
- Enjoy daily walks and drive of great experience within rural areas of Bhutan
- Covering best important places with grand views of Bhutan on classic tour / treks
- Trip Mode: Hotel with local Lodge and Guest House in Bhutan
- Trek Grade: Leisure to Moderate walks.
- Drive and Treks: Minimum 02 hrs to maximum – 06 hrs.
- Bhutan duration: 09 Nights and 10 Days (with both ways flight)
- Total Trip: 12 Nights and 13 Days (Kathmandu-Kathmandu).
Bhutan Classic Tour-Trekking Overview
Bhutan Classic Tour-trekking a great combination that leads you from interesting city-towns to rural farm areas and the best way to observe native Bhutanese traditional life.
Bhutan Classic Tour and trekking leads you to wonderful areas for sightseeing tour around important and heritage sites of the country from the capital Thimphu to remote parts of Bhutan around Gangtey, Gogona village and Khoatokha via scenic Shobju La pass at 3,600 m enjoying grand views of the country landscapes with snow capped peaks.
Trekking around Bhutanese rural areas where one can catch interesting cultures of Bhutanese daily farm activities along with glorious scenery where walk leads into lovely forest of rhododendron and pines and back to towns and cities.
Bhutan Classic Tour-Trekking completes with marvelous tour of Paro visiting amazing site that includes famous Taksing Monastery known as Tiger Nest located on a hill top rewards you with wonderful views of Paro and the city. Bhutan Classic Tour with Trekking finally ends taking a flight back to Kathmandu or to reach your next respective destinations after a marvelous time in Bhutan.
Best Seasons for Bhutan Classic Tour-Trekking:
March to May and September to November months of the year, where April to May spring time will be the best time, visit of great interest with fine clear morning till afternoon, with some chances of light rains sometimes.
September to November another best months around Autumn/Fall, when most of the days are clear for views and walks but can be much colder and freezing as altitude gains with chances of snow sometimes.
Bhutan Classic Tour-Trekking Short Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu via various airlines and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu sightseeing tour and Tibet preparation.
- Day 03: Fly to Paro 2,240 m 1 hr 30 min drive to Thimphu 2,320 m – 02 hrs.
- Day 04: Tour of Thimphu at places of interest.
- Day 05: Drive to Gangtey 2,830 m (180 k.m) – 04 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Gogona village 3,000 m (15 k.m) – 06 hrs.
- Day 07: To Khoatokha via Shobju La pass at 3,600 m (15 k.m)- 06 hrs.
- Day 08: Trek to Wangdi Phodrang 14 k.m – 06 hrs walks.
- Day 09: Trek to Chuzomsa via Tashila pass 2,780 m and drive to Thimphu – 04 hours drive.
- Day 10: Morning drive to Paro for sightseeing tour and overnight stop.
- Day 11: Tour of Paro and famous Tiger-Nest with other places of interest.
- Day 12: Morning drive to Paro airport for respective destinations.
- Day 13: International Departure homeward bound to respective countries.